• Register
  • Help

Topic: New MP3 Demos of the Bardstown Bosendorfer and Classic Accordions

Share/Bookmark

New MP3 Demos of the Bardstown Bosendorfer and Classic Accordions

Here are a couple of new demos produced by Craig Sharmat, featuring the Bardstown Bosendorfer Imperial and Classic Accordions collection.

Enjoy!

http://www.bardstownaudio.com/mp3/crime.mp3

http://www.bardstownaudio.com/mp3/toots.mp3

Kip
    Bardstown Audio
    www.bardstownaudio.com

Re: New MP3 Demos of the Bardstown Bosendorfer and Classic Accordions

Kip,

Very nice pieces and uses of the piano and accordians. I love the sound of the piano and I use it everyday and get many compliments of the sound of the piano. The other day someone asked me how I miked my piano and what kind it is. I just smiled and said Imperial Bosendorfer.

Regards,
    Garius Hill

forget to add, later I ran into this fellow and he asked me again, just how I got this sound, so I told him it was The Bardstown Audio Imperial Bose piano and he couldn\'t believe it was a sample and MIDI. I am sure you get comments like this all the time.

Keep up the great work!

Garius Hill

Well this Piano sounds great

Sharmy, I really liked the piece. Very nice.

Tell me about the Bardstown Bosendorfer in this most wanted thrilling piece. Was the Piano manipulated in any way or were you playing the sample straight out of the box, maybe adding reverb and eq? How much tweaking was involved. (what reverb did you use?)

Second: Which libraries did you use for this piece. Strings, Percussion etc.?

Something about this piece just grabs me, love the piano. I am a new age/jazz type guy, and like the tone new age requires brightness, yet melow and warm.

Tell me more about the piano sound in this piece.

Caveman...

The Toots demo is great. But is that a live jazz guitar or not? If so - how come Bardstown didnt use their own jazzguitar samples?

Yours - Chris

Originally posted by Lewis:
    The Toots demo is great. But is that a live jazz guitar or not? If so - how come Bardstown didnt use their own jazzguitar samples?

Yours - Chris
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Sharmy produced these demos, and by coincidence guitar is his main instrument. Considering this, he elected to play a real guitar.

A few weeks ago Sharmy did produce a demo using one of the Bardstown sampled Vintage Jazz Guitars. Here is the link to that demo..

http://www.bardstownaudio.com/mp3/smjazz.mp3

Kip
    Bardstown Audio
    www.bardstownaudio.com

Great demos Craig!

I really like the Toots piece. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I hear you\'ve been using SAM Horns as well already, in the Crime demo. Nice use of the interval samples!

Maarten

Go Back to forum