• Register
  • Help

Topic: Legend of Erthia - Armageddon (Main Theme Final Version)

Share/Bookmark

Legend of Erthia - Armageddon (Main Theme Final Version)

https://soundcloud.com/savetara/legend-of-erthia-armageddon

Well, this is the final version to the Main Theme to LOE - Armageddon that will be used in the complete game. Legend of Erthia - Armageddon is my Might and Magic inspired game project.

A side by side comparison between the LOE - Armageddon (Left) and Might and Magic VIII (Right). *LOE - Armageddon is currently converting from VX Engine to ACE engine which is why the faces of the heroes are not presented yet in the screenshot.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Libraries Used:
    - Shevannai, the Voice of Elves (Best Service)
    - Vienna Appassionata Strings
    - Vienna Epic Horns
    - Olympus Micro Choir
    - Sonivox Big Bang

Regards,

Richard

Re: Legend of Erthia - Armageddon (Main Theme Final Version)

Nice addition to your palette, that Big Bang thing. It DOES bang, Richard! Might even be TOO "bangy".
    Gorgeous mix you pulled out.... but this is no big news, we are used to it from you.

Always a pleasure...

Fab

Thanks FAB!!! Appreciate the kind words! I was so excited to get this Big Bang instrument and couldn't help but bang my head on the desk while enjoying the big bang sounds

Cheers,

Head Banging Rick

It's Deja Vu time with maestro Richard!-- Sounds really nice - I think you can stick with what you're saying in the subject line, "Final version." That's a wrap!

Randy

Heheh! Thanks Randy!! Deja Vu Yup! It is the end of the theme, Completed! Now I just gotta get the game done LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser- View Post
    It's Deja Vu time with maestro Richard!-- Sounds really nice - I think you can stick with what you're saying in the subject line, "Final version." That's a wrap!

Randy

Loved it! For class, quality, overall impact and rendering, this one gets a well-deserved...

Bravo!

Best,

David
    ------
    David Sosnowski
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Go Back to forum