This is not a very original piece on this forum, but an attempt to use a lot of musical material in one small piece as a learning process. I don't need to explain what the Badinerie is, everyone knows...
"What did I do with it" is a far mor interesting topic. Here it comes:
- The notes were delivered by a Finale demo (the easiest part of the job).
- I had to correct the continuo (which was terrible) and adjust the flute (trills, phrasing).
- The instrument choice and first approach happened in Finale 2014 and VSL SE (+ flute full VSL).
- Then, I exported to midi.
- I imported the midi file into Logic Pro X.
- From there, I did all the tweaking work and the keyswitches, equalising, effects, basic mixing.
- The next step was Mir Pro to give the instruments a seat and a place on the stage (ORF virtual studio).
- Final mixing
- Output through VSL MIRacle to smoothen the ambience.
- Export as wave file and as mp3 from Logic, with normalising.
That's about it.
Enjoy the piece (once more)