• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Anyone see Yellow Tools @ NAMM

Share/Bookmark

Anyone see Yellow Tools @ NAMM

I know they are supposed to be exhibiting there, did anyone actually visit the booth?

Ben H

Re: Anyone see Yellow Tools @ NAMM

Anyone when know when Candy, Majestic & Heartbeat are really going to come out? They were announced last year.

Candy is there.

What did you think of Candy? Sound any good?

Especially seeing as there is already the Bigga Giggas and VSL saxophones out.

Yellow Tools still haven\'t posted any more info or demos on their website since NAMM started!

Ben H

Deleted by me.

PS: how does one delete/erase one\'s message?

I saw the Yellow Tools guys. They had a baseball bat with Bruce\'s name on it. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Originally posted by Nick Phoenix:
    I saw the Yellow Tools guys. They had a baseball bat with Bruce\'s name on it. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Wahahahaha !

Franky
    Vintaudio

Now that was FUNNY.. uncalled for, but funny! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Seriously though is the YT candy good? As good, or better, or different than the BG and VSL saxes?
    [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

What does it sound like? Have they missed their opportunity with their timing?

Now Nick, don\'t go nice and easy on them because soundsonline are distributing their stuff! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Ben H

I love the Yellow Tools guys. We met last year and like each-other alot. But, like I said, they had a baseball bat with bruce\'s name on it. The bat was made out of foam and coated with honey. They never go anywhere without their trained bear \"Sasha.\"

I love the Yellow Tools guys. We met last year and like each-other alot. But, like I said, they had a baseball bat with bruce\'s name on it. The bat was made out of foam and coated with honey. They never go anywhere without their trained bear \"Sasha.\"

Go Back to forum