• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: 10th Anniversary Garritan Christmas Album is here!

Share/Bookmark

Re: 10th Anniversary Garritan Christmas Album is here!

Just got the e-mail, Randy!

Finally we get to hear what we all worked so hard on!

Fantastic!

Frank

At last, we have it.

I think I know what many of us will be doing tomorrow morning (UK) or this evening (USA). I'm talkin' about makin' them thar li'l ol' CDs.
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

Fantastic! I'm more than ready!!!
    Serenity Musician Productions (Gary A.)

Lenovo ThinksStation S30, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, 20 gig ram, 2 terabyte hd., M-Audio Fast Track, Finale25, Sonar Professional

Hi Again, Guys ...

I noticed the music download is for mp3's ... in the past, didn't Dan (or someone) also make wave downloads available to us for our CD creation?

The mp3's are 256 kb (very good, but not the highest 320 kb that many of use when waves are too large to post).

Just thinking out loud ... I'm very grateful for the mp3's and the Avery-ready artwork (which it wasn't last year).

Yes, Michael, it's CD burning/printing/packaging time for us now! I just want to use the best possible source before I start the mass production process ... does anyone else share this desire for waves vs. mp3's?

Frank

PS: It's wonderful to be able to hear the entire CD without having to load each number individually! Nice job!

It might a bit more work, but I am thinking I will import the stereo tracks into my DAW and simply create the ISO music CD from there.

I have CDBurnerXP onboard as well. I think it will make audio C's from mp3.... Think I'll check it out. In the end, an audio CD is what they're going to be rather than an MP3 collection (although that will be on my iPod shortly)

Either way, my evening project is booked!
    Cheers,

Kevin F..

KM Frye- (SOCAN)
    Music Director- Four Seasons Musical Theatre- 2016

Bella Vista Studios
    Canada

GPO4, JABB3, Garritan World Inst, REAPER, Roland VS2480 DAW

I've been having a wonderful time hearing all the fabulous music - very proud to be represented in the collection.

--BUT here's something very odd - While a track is playing at the site, the option to "view track" is activated. Clicking that brings up that single track on a Soundcloud page. I did that for mine am totally confused by what I saw:

There have been two comments added in the Soundcloud timeline for my piece, "We Wish You a Merry Christmas." One was posted THREE DAYS AGO on the 13th - The other was posted yesterday, the 15th.

??

The album was just released - But does this mean the files were actually already up online, and we just weren't told?

--AND - as has been pointed out, the download is just for MP3s.--- I'm not going to convert those to CD audio - We need the full resolution .wav files!--- it's always something.

Randy

Hi everyone,
    here is a link for the wave files for CD burning...
    MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

http://www.dankury.com/Garritan/Garritan_Christmas_tracks_in_order.zip

Thanks Dan! We appreciate your always great work on this album and the others before it.

Norman

Quote Originally Posted by DPDAN View Post
    Hi everyone,

http://www.dankury.com/Garritan/Garritan_Christmas_tracks_in_order.zip

Quote Originally Posted by DPDAN View Post
    Hi everyone,
    YAaaaaah! What a great gift - Thank you so much, Dan, for once again engineering the project, and for setting us up with the audio files so quickly. Super!--- Trust you're feeling better than last we heard from you---.

Randy

Go Back to forum