• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Christmas Fantasy for flute, violin, clarinet and piano - Andrea Maria Ottavini

Share/Bookmark

Talking Christmas Fantasy for flute, violin, clarinet and piano - Andrea Maria Ottavini

Hi Guys!!!

Christmas is approaching and I wrote this little fantasy in A Major which is gonna be played by me and some of my conservatory mates in a Christmas concert on 20th December! This is the rendering I made, but I hope to post the live performance of this piece after the concert! I want to whish you a merry Christmas and a fantastic new year with this work!

Christmas Fantasy - for flute, clarinet, violin and piano

All instruments are Garritan:

Piano - Authorized Steinway Basic
    Flute, Violin, Clarnet - GPO

Everything mixed and mastered in Cubase 5!

Enjoy! Best,

Andrea
    www.andreacomposer.com - News, previews, medias, discography and sheet music download.

"Square" - The debut album by Andrea Maria Ottavini

Available on http://cdbaby.com/cd/amottavini

Shortly even through iTunes, Napster, Great Indie Music and USA Stores.

Re: Christmas Fantasy for flute, violin, clarinet and piano - Andrea Maria Ottavini

Very nice Andrea. I listened to it at the pink light of the early morning and it painted my day.

A shame not to be able to attend to the concert, Ascoli Piceno is someway out from Milan.
    I will wait for the live recording!

* At last a guy from Italy whose name has not "Fab" in it.
    Fabio
    Arrigo Beyle / Milanese / Lived, wrote, loved -- Stendhal
    Being Italian is a full-time job -- B. Severgnini

Re: Christmas Fantasy for flute, violin, clarinet and piano - Andrea Maria Ottavini

Fantastic piece, Andrea!

I love it. And you've made the instruments really sing at their best.

Thanks for sharing and waiting for the live recording.

Max

I found this to be an interesting piece of music. It did not sound christmassy to me, but it is a nice listen. Thanks for the post. Jay

Beautifully done, Andrea. I enjoyed the improvisational feel
    and invigorating flow of the piece. Very well recorded, too!

Merry Christmas, my friend; and the best for the New Year.

All my best,

David
    ------
    David Sosnowski
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Thanks all for the kind words! It's my first work of chamber music and I'm quite proud of how it came out! I really hope to have a nice recording of this to share with you! We're working on it and live it sounds really amazing and it's so exciting and moving to play! It's just my vision of Christmas, what it is to me and a present for someone who wants to listen. In details I can't really explain what it really is, what these melodies are...it's just music...Christmas music!

Best,

Andrea

P.S. Daaaaaaaaavid!!!! Hope you're well! It's been such a loong time (but not so long as the last one, xD)!!! Have a fantastic Christmas and an even better new year!!! Wish you all the best!!!! ;-)
    www.andreacomposer.com - News, previews, medias, discography and sheet music download.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea Maria Ottavin View Post
    ...Christmas is approaching and I wrote this little fantasy in A Major which is gonna be played by me and some of my conservatory mates in a Christmas concert on 20th December! This is the rendering I made, but I hope to post the live performance of this piece after the concert!...
    Aaah, I love your Christmas fantasy, Andrea - So warm and magical. Simply beautiful piece of writing - AND I love your idea of posting a recording of the show, hope that works out. Tomorrow's the concert! Have a fabulous time!

Randy

Very nice! My kind of music! You did a fine job on this and I applaud you. I am going to search this forum for more creations by you.

Thank you for posting this. I enjoyed it.

Best,

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Today is the day of the 1st absolute performance of this work! Rehearsal went sweetly! Hope it will be the same even this evening! I just can't wait for it =D

Thanks for the kind words Randy and Larry =) Wish you a merry Christmas =D

Absolutely beautiful, Andrea! I got a very magical and fantasy touch out of this. That Garritan Piano is great, I have only heard it in a few posts here. Thanks for sharing this piece.

Regards,

Richard

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast