• Register
  • Help

Topic: VSL Glass and Stones user demos?

Share/Bookmark

VSL Glass and Stones user demos?

I\'ve heard the official demos on the VSL site, but wonder if anyone here has a demo or two available. I bought the library anyways, but I won\'t have it until Friday or so. I just need something to drool over. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Don\'t go out of your way to make one, unless you REALLY want to. Thanks in advance.

Re: VSL Glass and Stones user demos?

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I\'m having a laugh making up apple loops at the moment ..

so here\'s an mp3 of a VSL glass and stones apple loop i did earlier..

http://www.fitchsounds.com/MP3s/Stone_Loop_111bpm.mp3

Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar

Glad to see **someone** has received their copy!!! Can\'t wait to dig into this one, it\'s just wayyyy too cool. Thanks for that demo. Fun stuff.

Sharmy.. we\'ve been talking about those spacebars in the filename before..... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

It doesn\'t work for me.

/Tobias

Bruce, have you been waiting some time for your copy? I just ordered it yesterday from www.mtlc.net . Their site lists the item as \"in stock\". They get their stuff from Ilio though. Maybe I should give them a call to see how soon mine will arrive.

Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar

Probably no need to worry...mine\'s coming from Ilio direct, but around NAMM, there are always little time warps.

Thanks for the demos guys. That should tide me over for the next week...hopefully. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I especially like the first demo, Sharmy. Is that the Lithophone at :21? If it is, then I\'m sure i\'ll be using that one alot in my work.

Go Back to forum