• Register
  • Help

Topic: Merry Christmas Everyone

Merry Christmas Everyone

It's been a very full and busy few months and I haven't posted for a while. I'm glad this forum is still going and hope to be able to check in more often in the new year.

It's Christmas eve here and tomorrow will be busy, so I want to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and a happy, safe and peaceful 2014.

Music... A Joy For Life.

Re: Merry Christmas Everyone

Merry Christmas to you and all of the Garritan Community. I am glad to be part of this community and wish all the best for the coming year.
    [Music is the Rhythm, Harmony and Breath of Life]
    "Music is music, and a note's a note" - Louis 'Satchmo' Armstrong

There you are! Wonderful to see you, yjoh - You're right that it's been awhile since we've seen you. Thank you much for the Christmas greetings - we reflect them back to you!

I want to make sure you have a chance to hear this year's collection of Christmas music, so here's the link:

10th Anniversary Garritan Christmas Album

Have magical, blessed holidays, yjoh, and hope to see you more often in the coming year!

Merry Christmas!

Red face Re: Merry Christmas Everyone

Merry Christmas to you all!

I, too, wish all a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to our entire community. We have come a long way and have shared many Holidays together. May they continue to hold us together so we can share music and musical ideas throughout the world for a long time to come.

Jack Cannon--Toshiba laptop, 2.8 GHz CPU, 1.5 GB RAM, GPO4-JABB3-Auth. STEINWAY-Gofriller CELLO-Stradivari VIOLIN-COMB2-WORLD, FINALE 2009/11, RME Digiface, Cardbus, V-Stack---Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 8, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express.--MacBook Pro 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Suburban NYC

And a big Northern hemisphere Merry Christmas to you, yjoh! You've been missed!

... also, a happy and healthy New Year to you and all my other forum friends as well!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and before I get busy again for a bit, I want to thank you all for your wishes and the great advice and tutorials this past year. I hope next year is just as active!

Thanks for the lovely Christmas wishes and the link , I listened to all the wonderful music and downloaded the wav files. There were a couple I didn't know so it was a nice surprise. My favourite carol happens to be We Wish You a Merry Christmas and your arrangement was so joyful. I really enjoyed the rich textures and variety of instrumentation. Just Wonderful!

Thank you for the northern hemisphere Christmas wish and the warm welcome back! I particularly loved your entry, it was so cheery and uplifting! I like all sorts of music but having a 90% jazz and blues musical soul, it resonated with me. Good King Wenceslas never sounded so good.

I really liked all the tracks, each and every one of them! Everyone is so talented. There was a nice mix of moods and the whole production was smooth and so nice to listen to. I also must mention Michaels' Hark The Herald Angels Sing, the radio tuning in at the beginning was a clever touch. It was a heart warming, happy arrangement. I liked it a lot.

Thank you everyone. Keep safe and I hope to see you all in the New Year.

Music... A Joy For Life.

Go Back to forum