If the video doesn't work you can listen to the composition here, it will play automatically:
Well, this is kind of a Christmas gift for myself, memories... I am making another fully orchestrated arrangement to Save Tara, which will be arrangement #39. I probably won't get it done until the new year. My goal is very similar to what I did for Save Tara - Symphony for an Angel, but with a much better handling of dynamics and orchestration. This is the main theme to Save Tara. It is short and simple, but it reflects deeply on the memories of her.
*I wanted to originally post this in my other post "Save Tara," but I am not sure if we are allowed to bring up older posts. I know some forums call this Necro posting.
More about Tara:
- Garritan Instant Orchestra (Timpani, Slow Orchestra 3)
- Vienna Appassionata Strings (Violins, Violas, Full Ensemble)
- Vienna Soprano Choir (Ahh)
- Vienna Epic Horns (Legato)
- Olympus Choir Elements (Mmm and Ohhh)
- Big Bang (Dramatic Ensemble 2)
Merry Christmas All!