• Register
  • Help

Topic: OT Logic Question...

OT Logic Question...

I know this is OT but I\'m wondering if any of you other Logic users can tell me how to process an effect plugin to disk (so I can free up DSP) without bouncing to disk. I know I can do it in DP but I\'m not sure how in Logic? Anyone?

Re: OT Logic Question...

You can only do what you\'re suggesting when recording using an external signal (voice, guitar, drums, etc). If you want to do this to a an audio file, you must bounce.

Re: OT Logic Question...

Yea, that\'s what I\'ve been doing Lee. In DP you can select the region and then process it. It takes like a minute for the whole thing. If you actually have to bounce it to disk it takes the whole run time of the song... well that adds up, so I was just wondering if there is a better work around. I guess there\'s not [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Okay, So I can\'t select just a region... does anyone know how to automate Auto-tune? I\'ve automated all the other plugin\'s but AT won\'t respond... Oh well. I guess I\'ll have to wait until Apple adds a little American engineering [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Ha! J/k

Go Back to forum