• Register
  • Help

Topic: Gigavote

Share/Bookmark

Gigavote

Hi Guys,

I want to post comments on some works in the Gigavote section of this site, but I can\'t login with my account. Do I need seperate account for Gigavote?

Sincerely,
    Falcon1

Re: Gigavote

Originally posted by falcon1:
    Hi Guys,

I want to post comments on some works in the Gigavote section of this site, but I can\'t login with my account. Do I need seperate account for Gigavote?

Sincerely,
    Falcon1
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Yes, you need. However, don´t bother posting music in there... In addition to the majority of voters, there seems to be a bunch of people in there who rate your music 1/10 no matter the quality is because they are jealous.

Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar

[quote]Originally posted by Paulh:
    there seems to be a bunch of people in there who rate your music 1/10 no matter the quality is because they are jealous.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">[img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[quote]Originally posted by Bruce A. Richardson:
    </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Originally posted by Paulh:
    there seems to be a bunch of people in there who rate your music 1/10 no matter the quality is because they are jealous.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">[img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">That´s your third [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] -post I´ve seen in the past day or something and they aren´t helping. I know the MAJORITY of the voters there are nice and honest but nothing there deserves to be rated 1/10, which has happened to me for example. Those voters are the ones that just like to bash people´s work because they think it´s funny.

But hey, that happens everywhere in the internet and maybe my post was a bit agressive sounding so sorry about that. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Peace

Go Back to forum