• Register
  • Help

Topic: Trying to contact KirkHunterstudios.

Share/Bookmark

Trying to contact KirkHunterstudios.

I was trying to order Solo Strings via money transfer, but MuzkGuy@aol.com email doesn\'t work! I emailed three times, but every time it was sended back to me.

Please someone give me a working email or other way witch I can use to order KHSS. Here\'s my email: mail@tapanisiirtola.com.

Thank you

Tabbu

Re: Trying to contact KirkHunterstudios.

Hi,
    I mailed Kirk yesterday and he replied in less than half an hour. Double-check the mail-address: MuzkGuy@aol.com.

And let me tell you, good choice in choosing KHSS. Great library.

Best
    Holger

I tried again this evening, but still it doesn\'t go anywhere. I checked the mail address and it is right. I use my email everyday so it isn\'t a server problem.

Kirk or other team member, could you contact me [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

Best

Tabbu

Tabbu,

Are you sure you don\'t have a spam filter that is not accepting mail from AOL. I have run into that problem.

-- Martin

I have a similar problem.. I first sent him an email about two weeks ago, which I didn\'t get a reply to. Then I placed an order anyway, and a few days later I tried sending him an email again, but this time I got it in return with an error message from AOL. I then wrote him from a different sender-address, which seemed to get through (at least there was no error message/mail in return) - but still no reply...

I don\'t have any spam filter myself. Is this MuzkGuy@aol.com address the only way to get in touch with him?

I sent Kirk a message to the AOL address to let him know about this thread. Hope it gets through and he checks here for user addresses who are having problems getting through to him.

Thanks for the heads-up, William. I\'ll look into my email situation. One thing for sure....with the exception of wed and thurs this week, I check mail several times a day and alwyas respond.

Thanks again.
    Kirk Hunter

Originally posted by mschiff:
    Tabbu,

Are you sure you don\'t have a spam filter that is not accepting mail from AOL. I have run into that problem.

-- Martin
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Speaking of which... if Kirk Hunter is using an AOL address, then HE might be inadvertently blocking incoming mail. I ran into that a couple of weeks ago -- I wasn\'t receiving a return email from steinberg.net, and it turned out that the AOL \"Advanced Spam Filter\" ( [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] ) is on by default! Guess who\'s incoming mail was being blocked? I don\'t even use the AOL front-end, so it wasn\'t obvious to me that the filter was active.

- Keith

Well, I\'ve tried and tried to get the email to work thru my host and isp, and it will not work for various reasons that I am unable to address, and personally do not have the time to figure out. I\'ve never had trouble with aol mail until now, so I do not know what to say at this point. All I can do is to ask you to try again.

Best,
    Kirk Hunter

Go Back to forum