• Register
  • Help

Topic: So let's hear from the happy SAM Horns users

Share/Bookmark

So let\'s hear from the happy SAM Horns users

Since I\'m waiting for my order... thought I\'d see what the latest take on the CD is.

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Re: So let\'s hear from the happy SAM Horns users

If only my paypal account would work, then I\'d be apart of the SAM Horn Club (tm)!
    (raising fist at sky)
    \"WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME PAYPAL?!!!\"

Originally posted by zquarles:
    If only my paypal account would work, then I\'d be apart of the SAM Horn Club (tm)!
    (raising fist at sky)
    \"WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME PAYPAL?!!!\"
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Paypal is designed to forsake people. Use the wire transfer option - I did and SAM Horns is already on its way to me despite my rather late payment. Meanwhile I\'m messing about with the wonderful Solo horn. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Oh yes.... just installed my copy. Woo! Very nice indeed. Very lush sounds.. I\'m totally blown away.

Dude... Maarten... these horns have helped my music immensely. It gives the orchestral piece a lot of air and ambience and authenticity as well as some serious serious POWER!!!!! Thanks so much for makin\' these. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I\'m a believer!!! From soft and sensitive to bold and bombastic...SAM Horns has it all!

Very inspirational stuff...I\'m starting to dream horn parts. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Thanks a bunch to the SAM Team!!!

Go Back to forum