• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: SAM Horns + KH Demo...

SAM Horns + KH Demo...

I was messing with the KH hard attack patches, and WHOA!!! This is a score to a clip I was working on, and KH works some serious stuff. Tell me what ya think. Also, I just got SAM horns today and made use of it. Maarten, you give me the shivers man, I can now make some powerful stuff, THANKS!!!

( www.aaronsapp.com/Bugged.mp3 )

Re: SAM Horns + KH Demo...

Listening to your mp3\'s from day one, and I must say, you\'re geting goooooooood!

Wow that\'s great writing and sequencing there ASapp. Nice work. Make it longer!

Yeah one more thing.....

How much of this was played and how much was it step writen?

Thanks for the nice comments. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Everything that you hear is being played in real-time, no step recording was done. I don\'t like step, seeing it gives it that inhuman quantizing effect.

Nice work Asapp! I really loved the last bit of it. What choir did you use? Terrific use of the FH staccatos.

Thanks Rob! The Womans choir is from VOTA.

Nice work, Aaron. As you know, I\'m very fond of the KH strings myself. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Nice work Aaron, I wish I had better tools when I was your age. I learned on a Kawai K4 and a hardware sequencer... and I thought I was pretty cool!

One question for you.... is your dad like a mobster cause you have more cool libraries then I have and I do this for my living.....!!!!

(which perc. library do you use? Is it LOP?)

Go Back to forum