• Register
  • Help

Topic: "Vistas" and "Vistas Score"

Share/Bookmark

"Vistas" and "Vistas" score

All,

This is my "Vistas" for solo Garritan Steinway Model D piano. It has a rompin', stompin' ending.

Here is the "Vistas" score (PDF).

Regards,

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Re: "Vistas" and "Vistas Score"

Mister Alexander the Great,

You're incredible. You must be composing during your sleep and even with bleeding ears. Do you have toilet paper with printed staves? You must have. No time to waste. You breathe music, you sleep music, you...music and above all, you master every genre, every style, all the ensembles and solos. Are you trying to catch up Telemann (in number of compositions)?

Samson took his strength from his beard. Yours must be abundantly filled with notes...

Thanks for sharing this wonderful piece!

Max

Ha Haaaaa! That's very amusing, Mister Max.

Keep in mind that I have been composing for a long, long time. Many of my works that I post here were written years ago.

Thanks for your good review of this one.

Best,

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Mister Larry, I love your vistas, especially the Bach-like fugue-like part, which I think is brilliant.
    Thanks for posting it

Ted

Quote Originally Posted by tedvanya View Post
    Mister Larry, I love your vistas, especially the Bach-like fugue-like part, which I think is brilliant.
    Thanks for posting it

Ted
    Thank you for the good review, Mister Theodore. I 'preciate it.

Best,

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Hey Larry! I listened to your 'Vista' and found it to be a nice experience. I admit that I jumped around some because of the length. It got quite energetic near the end. I wonder if someone could really play the faster stuff. I suppose a virtuoso player could play anything. Thanks for the post. Jay

Quote Originally Posted by jaynkate01 View Post
    Hey Larry! I listened to your 'Vista' and found it to be a nice experience. I admit that I jumped around some because of the length. It got quite energetic near the end. I wonder if someone could really play the faster stuff. I suppose a virtuoso player could play anything. Thanks for the post. Jay
    Somebody (friend) has already played the faster part and didn't miss a note! Personally, I could not do it.

Thanks for the listen, Mister Jay.

Best,

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Go Back to forum