• Register
  • Help

Topic: A Couple of Useful Freebies

Share/Bookmark

A Couple of Useful Freebies

Greetings programs!

Sorry I haven't been available to contribute to all the good stuff that happens here for awhile, but I came across a couple of tools recently that show some promise:

1) Usine is offering their Stage VST host for free for "a number of weeks." It appears to be highly configurable it would be a great host for keyboard and EWI players for live playback and to noodle around with layered sounds and audio effects with some fancy midi CC routing. It doesn't seem to have a piano roll feature that I can see, but it looks like a great option for performance.

http://www.sensomusic.org/forums/vie...d=28755#p28755

2) Box(.net) appears to be upping their free space offering to 50GB of space for downloading/updating their mobile app over the next 30days (I had about 10GB allocated before the update.) This would provide a nice comfy space to keep a cache of project backups safe from eventual hard drive failure.

Re: A Couple of Useful Freebies

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Bendshadler View Post
    ...1) Usine is offering their Stage VST host for free for "a number of weeks." It appears to be highly configurable it would be a great host for keyboard and EWI players for live playback and to noodle around with layered sounds and audio effects with some fancy midi CC routing...

2) Box(.net) appears to be upping their free space offering to 50GB of space for downloading/updating their mobile app over the next 30days...
    Good stuff, Daniel--And, very good to see you here again!

That Usine Stage VST looks really nice - Like you said, especially for people wanting to play live with a more sophisticated set up than just single instruments. Great!

Look at that - 50GB at Box - for Free? What's going on?! I have a paid account there and my storage is only 25GB - ! - The major difference between free and paid accounts at Box is that with a paid one, you can hotlink directly for posting images online. But gee whiz - seems like they could increase my storage - Your post inspires me to write them and ask about that!

Randy

Go Back to forum