• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: Just got SAM Horns

Re: Just got SAM Horns

where\'s mine? I want I want!!!! Soon I\'m sure... patiently I wait.....

SAM Trombones anytime soon?????

Just to REALLY frustrate all that have not yet received their copy - This library is flat out the best value I have ever seen. VERY professional, usable out of the box stuff.

Hats off to you Maarten!

I know, I know! Im still waiting for the confirmation of mine [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] but, man... that sound!!

Just FAR enough away to capture LIFE and POWER!

And $99.99? WOW!

I have not even played the samples yet and still I feel like, \"how can I go wrong? The price is beyond reasonable and the sound is massive\"

OK. I\'ll stop... just freaking out...NEVER HAD GOOD BRASS...and I own them all!

you cant go wrong with SAM Horns.

I\'m waiting for mine, and I ordered it right away.

Hey guys?

How long did it take you to get email confirmation of your oder? It\'s been like 16 hours now... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] wondering if I did something wrong. (Do have a Pay Pal credit card)

Also, what was the shipping method? Dont think it says on the site.

Come on Guys, I pre-ordered and I bought the day it was released but I haven\'t got mine.... quit rubbing it in... you\'re hurting my feelings [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Sorry J.,

Couldn\'t resist! Talk to you later, I have to get back to THESE AWESOME HORNS... ; )

Seriously, these guys are going to sell many copies of this library. Enjoy your copy when it arrives.

Please keep talking about how wonderful they are! This way I can at least enjoy them vicariously until mine arrive... any day now??? [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

You are one sick puppy! Wait until you hear the \'flutter swell\'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anytime I can act as proxy - no problemo.

Go Back to forum