• Register
  • Help

Topic: mock up mostly VSL

mock up mostly VSL

Hi everyone,
    I haven\'t been around for a while. Here is a little mockup of a piece I\'ve recorded (with a 80 pieces orchestra) last week. Since it is going to be release on a major label I won\'t be able to put a sample of the actual recording until April. I use mostly VSL for the mockup. Afro Symphonic Mockup

Re: mock up mostly VSL

The link is not working!!!

It\'s working here.

Quite a lot of hits in there. Did you try to come around the \"machine gun effect\" in the mockup at all? Looking forward to the real recording!

I love the piece, where can I get the recorded release? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

The mockup is horrible...but I guess you didn\'t have the need to polish since it was going live anyways..

You are right. I didn\'t spend any time polishing the demo. I did it in Logic I could as well have done it straight in Sibelius. Anyway thanks for the support. You can have more detail on the project and release info on my site listed below. Just go to news. I even have a quicktime movie of the recording.

Hope you enjoy it.

Hah..I enyoed that little movie... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I\'ll get the CD.. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Thanks Alex.
    Really a great orchestra to conduct.

Go Back to forum