• Register
  • Help

Topic: OT: Collaborations?

OT: Collaborations?

I know we all use GS a lot, but since there are times when you just need to use live instruments, has anyone considered collaborating over the internet? I\'m sure some of you have probably done it.

Personally, I have a pretty good home setup and can do live recordings of electric and acoustic guitar, bass, and I\'m a very good singer, in just about any style.

Maybe there is someone out there looking for a guitarist for a track, or a singer. We could trade talents. I think this forum would be a great place to get together since there are obviously a lot of talented people on this forum.

Sorry, I\'m being a philosopher again...

Re: OT: Collaborations?

Hi V50,

I\'m a guitarist (classical and jazz) and my wife is a flutist (classically trained).

We\'re in. If you need us let us know.

This would be strictly a trade thing.

I would need some bass lines at times and some vocals.

Great idea, BTW.

Have you seen the Digistudio demo yet? That\'s the bomb!!

Sounds great. You\'re probably a better guitarist than I, and I could probably use some flute as well. I\'ll be sure to let you know. You do the same.

Hi V50,

Great. I just sent you an email.

I thought this was a gret idea and was thinking that everyone would jump in...but...who knows.

Bruce plays Trumpet
    Z6 plays Ztar
    King plays guitar
    My brother plays the radio

Come on, fellow forum folks, jump in and lets pull resources. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Id like to but i onyl have my giga samples to trade, and i dont think that would work [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I don\'t seem to have gotten your email. Send me a private message from this forum, with the button above this message. Include your email and I will put you on my \"Safe List\" to make sure your email gets through. I have many filters enabled, and sometimes emails don\'t get through.

Anyway, include your email address and I\'ll email you.

Go Back to forum