• Register
  • Help

Topic: SAM Horns

SAM Horns

Hey all,

Been busy in the crazy world of audio post...( \"OK, so I can have this 42 page script edited, masterd and burned to DVD audio in an hour right?\" )

Just got the chance to hear the SAM Horns demos.

Can anyone give a reason why this is not the best sounding French Horn Section going?

And... $99.00 ? ? ?

Where\'s my credit card ... ah here it is [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Good to be back [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Re: SAM Horns

I have ordered mine (a real no brainer). You will also love the solo FH - particuarily the Portato (close and far mic\'s option layered and panned away from each other just slightly.) It has an absolutely rich and intimate sound - very expressive (right out of the box).

I can\'t wait for the library to show up in a few days.

Hey... found this one on the web recently... perhaps all you horn users are interested... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] (don\'t know if there is a traffic limit there so hurry up... ;-))

The Frazier Horn Choir mp3 Download Page

For power horners out there... My favorites are \"\'Round Midnight\" and \"I Remember Stan\".

Good luck with the many upcoming solo horn pieces to all... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I preordered SAM horns and am going to order in a day or so (credit card bull****, bleh...) so *I* can get that solo fench horn patch.

But I was wondering, what about all the people that missed out on pre-ordering, does this mean they missed out on the solo horn completly? I think SAM should sell it seperatly, like you buy online with paypal and then you download it. How about it, Maarten?

Hey that would be great!

How about it? Could you extend the SOLO horn deal?

I was hoping to order with in the next few hours [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Solo horn is a bonus for those that have pre-ordered. We were emailed a URL to download. Very nice!

Originally posted by garyob:

Solo horn is a bonus for those that have pre-ordered. We were emailed a URL to download. Very nice!

<font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">What about the rest of us?

btw, Maarten im NOT suggesting giving it away for free of course. That was only for the pre-orders, but you should let people buy it separately I think. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum