• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Today is the day!

Today is the day!

Hey, today is the day I\'ve been waiting for... SAM Horns is out! Yea! Can\'t wait to get my copy [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Re: Today is the day!

Only \"a few hours\" left to get in on the solo horn deal!

If anyone\'s waiting for the last minute to pre-order, this would be a good time to stop waiting.

No but I just placed an order [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Today shall henceforth be known as Samhornsday

Too bad you have to pay via PayPal... I have to wait 5 days for the PayPal new member service charge to appear on my credit card statement before I can buy it, because I need to put in my \"special member number\" which they provide... oh joy.

do I have to register with pay pal???? Uh oh.......

Martin Help!!!! Will Samhornsday Pass me by.....

Ditto on that for me, too, Maartin. Is there a way I can pay without having to join PayPal?

Hey Blue,

Just checking the demos on your site. Really nice stuff you have there. But, er, 64 kbit mono...
    Do you maybe have other sites or pages where we can find higher bandwidth demos? MP3.com maybe?

Hey guys,

Just to answer your questions.

You don\'t have to wait for a number if you order for the first time through Paypal. This is only for big orders. With normal Paypal options (from whatever online shop) you can order right away within 2 pages.

Yes, we will be offering other CC services shortly.

Project SAM

I did a pre-order and, like you, didn\'t get the notification. Emailed them a day or two ago \"just in case\", and it turns out that it indeed didn\'t go through. Luckily, they added me in manually (thanks again, btw [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] ).

This is not working for me at all. This is what happens when I order:

\"The PayPal site is currently experiencing technical difficulties with our credit card processor. We are working to solve this problem as quickly as possible. If you would like to Send Money, please fund your payment with your PayPal balance or bank account. If you would like to use your credit card, please return to the PayPal website later to complete your transaction. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.\"

Go Back to forum