• Register
  • Help

Topic: Undocumented GS3 feature

Undocumented GS3 feature

I refer you to the upper right hand corner of this pic. Quite possibly a feature to incite nostalgia?

Re: Undocumented GS3 feature

1) My GigaStudio NEVER crashes, so your post doesn\'t put any kind of smile on my face, but:
    2) Your website tries to install GAIN software on my PC when I just want to check it from your signature.
    WAZZUP with that? Is your post actually about pushing this kind of spyware?

After checking the link, my default home page was changed from Blank to Searchwww and I got all kinds of popup\'s.

[img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] etc

www.cjb.net was the frontend I used until they started sneaking in GAIN. My website is down and out of commision for the time being. I\'m working on getting a new one up that will put my old site to shame.

C\'mon! Click the link!!!! It\'s funny!!!!

Since I posted my reaction, Chris has moved the image to another site, without any spyware stuff.

It is safe to click on the JPG link anyway, Chris has removed the link to his home page.

Well of course it is! It\'s a joke. Forget it. Someone delete this thread. Game over. I\'m done.

Go Back to forum