• Register
  • Help

Topic: My eBay listing for an Anatek Pocket Pedal

Share/Bookmark

My eBay listing for an Anatek Pocket Pedal

I haven't put a listing up at eBay for years. But just now, after starting this listing, it occurred to me that I should post it here on the Forum, in case this unit could be useful to someone here.

I bought it in 1990 when I was using only hardware synths and a hardware sequencer. It was an extremely important thing in my little home studio for years. What it does is fill the gap for people who otherwise don't have access to basic MIDI controllers, and especially people who play in real time - Volume, Pitch, Modulation, Porta time, Sustain, Sustenuto and Portamento. I got this because it added those capabilities to my first keyboard.

It's still a sought after item for people with different MIDi set ups, or who just want quicker access to those controls.

Here it is if you wanna look into it.

(click photo to go to eBay listing)

Randy

Re: My eBay listing for an Anatek Pocket Pedal

I have one of these! It's been quite a few years since I used it.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Haydn View Post
    I have one of these! It's been quite a few years since I used it.

Jim
    Cool, Jim! I haven't used mine in years either. But when I was looking up info on the unit before listing it, I saw that it's still being used by people using hardware synths with older keyboards, MIDI guitarists - And they sell for more than what I'm asking! - Only 17 people have had a look at the listing yet, so maybe it won't move, but when I re-discovered it recently and knew I could easily let go of it, I thought I'd give eBay a go. I also have a Pocket Curve pedal I'll be listing. It gives instant access to 12 different velocity curves - It's actually handy even for people who can do that with their keyboards or software, since you can just flip some switches and get a new curve.

EDIT: Jim's response got me to thinking about the 2nd listing I wanted to do, so I just now finished putting that up at eBay also - The Pocket Curve. Here's a picture of what I'm selling, click it and goes to the listing if you want to take a look at the info:

(click photo to go to eBay listing)

Randy

Update: That second unit, the Pocket Curve, sold within the first day of it being listed! The buyer was really happy to find it, because his studio set up is still hardware based - he had the Curve but misplaced it, was really glad to find mine on sale. He still has and uses Pocket Pedal, two of them in fact. It was interesting to see, just as I'd seen online before putting these auctions up, that there are musicians out there who still need these "old school" devices. It's fun to be on eBay again!

Randy

Go Back to forum