• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Free crossgrades and 24 bit upgrades for White Grand!

Share/Bookmark

Free crossgrades and 24 bit upgrades for White Grand!

You can now download free crossgrades between Gigastudio/Kontakt/HALion for the White Grand from www.sampletekk.com
    You can also get the 24-bit upgrade (registred White Grand users only).

I also like to take the opportunity to thank all our customers for giving SampleTekk a flying start! Hope you\'ll enjoy the White Grand!

Re: Free crossgrades and 24 bit upgrades for White Grand!

You\'re welcome Worra. I JUST got my copy of the White Grand in the mail. Opening now... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Originally posted by unconscious sound:
    You\'re welcome Worra. I JUST got my copy of the White Grand in the mail. Opening now... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Aha! Let me know how you like it!!!

It seems that he can\'t stop playing.

hv

Just got mine. Did a few comparative renderings using the White Grand and some of my other favorites:

http://www.rtpress.com/wtst/wg.htm

There\'s a link at the bottom of that to some pointers on using the samples with GigaStudio and Sonar.

Howard

Originally posted by hv:
    Just got mine. Did a few comparative renderings using the White Grand and some of my other favorites:

There\'s a link at the bottom of that to some pointers on using the samples with GigaStudio and Sonar.

Howard
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Hi Howard.

I enjoyed listening to the mp3:s and also reading your short review on the White Grand.
    As you say, it\'s probably not the first pick for classical music, and jazz is a broad field, musically, so it probably depends on what kind of jazz your playing!
    The White Grand wasn\'t designed to be a instrument that would play classical music, neither was the Stratocaster. However, I\'ve heard from people using the White Grand for classical music and loving it, so it\'s all a matter of taste. Either you like the sound or you don\'t.
    I think, as you also say, that the song \"Pax Mundi\" in a good way, shows what the White Grand can do.

Originally posted by Worra:
    </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Originally posted by hv:

Howard
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Hi Howard.

I enjoyed listening to the mp3:s and also reading your short review on the White Grand.
    As you say, it\'s probably not the first pick for classical music, and jazz is a broad field, musically, so it probably depends on what kind of jazz your playing!
    The White Grand wasn\'t designed to be a instrument that would play classical music, neither was the Stratocaster. However, I\'ve heard from people using the White Grand for classical music and loving it, so it\'s all a matter of taste. Either you like the sound or you don\'t.
    I think, as you also say, that the song www.rtpress.com/wtst/Pax Mundi - WG.mp3 in a good way, shows what the White Grand can do.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">

Originally posted by Alexcremers:
    It seems that he can\'t stop playing.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">It has had that effect on some people.... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I am liking this piano Worra. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] It is very smooth and consistent. The feel is very nice too. I\'ll give a more in-depth opinion about it by the weekend. But I need to get to bed now. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I am liking this piano Worra. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] It is very smooth and consistent. The feel is very nice too. I\'ll give a more in-depth opinion about it by the weekend. But I need to get to bed now. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum