• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: London Orchestral Percussion

Share/Bookmark

London Orchestral Percussion

Hi all!

A quick one: do you know a good place to buy London Orchestral Percussion for less than the full retail price? Bish Fish sells it for the full price, which is normal IMHO. I was wondering if I can get a better deal elsewhere.

Thanks,
    Martin

Re: London Orchestral Percussion

I found it for $369 and another site had it for $399. I don\'t off hand know what the retail price is. I would assume $399?

Martin, if you have UOP already, I believe Donnie said you can trade it in at Big Fish for LOP and pay a discount price (I believe he said $250.00?).

Originally posted by Damon:
    Martin, if you have UOP already, I believe Donnie said you can trade it in at Big Fish for LOP and pay a discount price (I believe he said $250.00?).
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Thanks Damon, but I don\'t have UOP...

Hey birdwizard, where did you find it at 369$? The best price I can find is here at Northern Sounds for 380$. Also I didn\'t see it in many online stores... is it widely distributed?

Martin

Originally posted by Sharmy:
    You should be able to find it for at least 30% off from any distributing store. That should put it under $300.00. even at hem.....hem... Guiitar Center [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] . You can order over the phone with them. If you need a reference for a reasonable price I will pass a name along to you.

Craig
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Are you sure that your Guitar Center carry this product? It doesn\'t seem available at many places...

Martin

Sorry Martin, off hand I don\'t remember,I still couldn\'t afford it so I didn\'t take notice of where I was, but I\'ll try to search for it again and see if I can find it.

Can anyone verify if the \"Send in you old UOP discount\" is still in effect?

Can anyone verify if the \"Send in you old UOP discount\" is still in effect?

Go Back to forum