• Register
  • Help

Topic: SI "Adagio for Strings" demo

SI "Adagio for Strings" demo

I know it\'s been done a zillion times here, but since I\'ve had no inspiration to write my own stuff I decided to mockup a small clip of Barbers Adagio.

Maarten was kind enough to put it up on his site:

Re: SI "Adagio for Strings" demo

Awesome Damon! I\'ve always a full mock up of that for some time. You and Simon are the only ones I\'ve heard of making that mock-up. What I like about the GOS mock-up is that the sections sound huge and lush. The SI is much more intimate sounding and sounds great as well. I guess those two libraries compliment each other as far as intimacy of sound goes.

Damon... could you send me the track via email? Thanks!

Thanks ASapp, glad you liked it [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Hey Philip! What\'s up man? It\'s back up again on a different link on Maartens site. I edited my post above with the new link.

Damon, it sounds great. Here\'s hoping you find your muse again [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

WOAH!!!! Nice work Damon! That is the single best mockup to these ears yet of that infamous work. Very, very nice.

Thanks for the kind words guys, glad ya liked it [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Hope the muse comes back soon also Philip, it must be on vacation like I should be [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum