• Register
  • Help

Topic: Where are the VSL Solo String demos?

Share/Bookmark

Where are the VSL Solo String demos?

I search the VSL site in hopes to hear different demos of the Solo Strings library but yet to find any. The only Horizon Solo String demo I find is the \"Rise with the Angelas\" Even though it is a great piece of music it lacks an independent sound of the violin which I would like to hear. The Solo Strings demos from the Vienna demos are from the Pro Edition, where are the Horizon demos?

Re: Where are the VSL Solo String demos?

Ask it at the VSL Forum ... Herb will answer you

I made one, I will post it when I can.

Soundwise, a demo wouldn\'t be dramatically different, as both the Horizon and the ProEdition share the same sample-database.

Originally posted by TC5:
    Dietz, you say both Pro Edition and Horizon Solo Strings share the same samples, but does the Horizon version include ALL the samples & velocity layers etc. that the Pro Edition version does? That\'s what I want to know.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Yes, plus you get all solo viola and solo double bass articulations with the horizon series. These two are not included in the Pro Edition, therefore there is a VIP price on the Horizon Solo Strings if you already got the Pro Edition and want them, too.

Hope this helps,
    Hansi

I asked the same question over on the VSL board. Didn\'t get any real clear answer. It seems the VSL solo cello and violin demos are from the Pro edition.

Dietz, you say both Pro Edition and Horizon Solo Strings share the same samples, but does the Horizon version include ALL the samples & velocity layers etc. that the Pro Edition version does? That\'s what I want to know.

Oops. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

See the demos in the other thread.

Meow

Go Back to forum