• Register
  • Help

Topic: Bela D Media - first class service

Share/Bookmark

Bela D Media - first class service

I just wanna let you know...
    I ordered my copy of Diva in early january but it obviously got lost in the mail [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
    Without hesitation, Frank told me to resend it by Airborne which will cost him about 25 bucks, without charging me one cent.
    This is great customer service and it´s good to know those guys care about you.
    Thanks Frank and the team of Bela D Media !

Best
    Holger

Re: Bela D Media - first class service

Don\'t be surprised if, one these days, the mailman still shuffles another copy of DIVA under the door. Mine took more than 6 weeks to arrive.

------------
    Alex Cremers

Originally posted by Alexcremers:
    Don\'t be surprised if, one these days, the mailman still shuffles another copy of DIVA under the door. Mine took more than 6 weeks to arrive.

------------
    Alex Cremers
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">BUT, I didn\'t know that my copy of DIVA was being held at the Customs office. That\'s why it took so long. House of Samples, were just about to send me another copy when it finally did arrive. Bela D Media (Frank) and Arnie Schachere from House of Samples were extremely helpful. I will order DIVA Extended the minute it come available.

------------
    Alex Cremers

I doubt I´ll get 2 DIVAs (Homers voice: Hmmmm... 2 Divas... hmmmmmm) [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    I ordered and received libraries from Westgate two times and from Kirk Hunter also two times and none of them took longer than 10 days. So I am 100% sure my mailman is a Gigastudio user... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Best
    Holger

\"So I am 100% sure my mailman is a Gigastudio user... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] \"

LOL [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Thank you both for the thumbs up!!

Go Back to forum