• Register
  • Help

Topic: IP Logging is now anonymous - Thanks guys

Share/Bookmark

IP Logging is now anonymous - Thanks guys

I just noticed that - not before time - the administrators have switched to anonymous IP logging.

Thanks

Re: IP Logging is now anonymous - Thanks guys

Yes, thak you, PaPa
    Dasher

Thanks...

But why is also the spreading of the posts over more and more sites (up to 8 in recent topics) changed? I found the old more practical...

Hansi

I agree Hansi, it was much better the old way.
    I don\'t remember anyone complaining about it the old way so why was it changed??

But why is also the spreading of the posts over more and more sites (up to 8 in recent topics) changed? I found the old more practical...
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Not quite sure what you mean if its about the posts in topics being less per page more per page maybe practical for some but....This change is out of necessity.
    We are still undergoing a site upgrade there will be many more changes due to the bandwidth consumption and other issues at this site. Some of the changes are out of necessity to keep this board up and running we don\'t want to crash our server [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] The response and user support of this site has left us in awe. We will continue our best to keep it up and running smoothly. We would like to thank all users/ developer and advertisers who have contributed to this board.

Originally posted by PaPa Chalk:
    Not quite sure what you mean if its about the posts in topics being less per page more per page maybe practical for some but...
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">It is about. Sorry for being unprecise. Thanks for the permanent updates of this board!

Hansi

Ok no problem Papa Chalk, if its necessary then its necessary. Its not a huge problem anyhow. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum