Your vote is needed! Forum members were recently asked to compose and record music to fulfill the following fictitious commission from an equally fictitious client:
Good day, fair musicians! A radio advert we are about to mount, to invite one and all to visit Buckingham Palace. Our wish is to obtain background music to accompany the announcement which our herald has already recorded here:
We desire music that is regal but at the same time welcoming. If possible, please mix the music with the supplied voice-over so that we may hear the finished result, as it will air on ye olde radio. Any further questions, please post to this fine forum and your answer will be displayed for all to see promptly.
Vote on which of the 10 entries you feel met the client's wishes most effectively. Anyone can vote - it doesn't matter whether or not you submitted an entry.
Here are the voting rules:
- You have until midnight on March 26th to vote, although the deadline might be extended if voting is still thick and fast.
- You are allowed to vote on your own entry, if you think it's the best!
- If you can't decide between two or more entries, you may cast a vote for more than one.
- However, you may only cast one vote per entry.
- People that have donated prizes are allowed to vote.
Click here to hear the entries and cast your vote:
Prizes for the winners:
FIRST PRIZE: A free copy of Olympus Micro Choir (a $20 value - thanks to TedVanya and another anonymous forum member for donating this prize) - listen to a piece of mine using this library alongside GPO here.
SECOND PRIZE: A free copy of Randy Bowser's excellent auto harp instrument for Aria(a $10 value - thanks to Randy for donating this prize).
THIRD PRIZE: An hour or two of my time to help with a project of your choice - recording a live piano part, rendering, compositional assistance - anything you'd like! (Dubious value - you might regret you won this prize!)