• Register
  • Help

Topic: Giga "dirty" guitars

Share/Bookmark

Giga "dirty" guitars

I\'ve been having a blast playing with Vintaudio\'s Gigaclean guitars along with Nigel, The Tube, Phasor, and various effects in SX.

I\'m using Backbeat for the drums, and Scarbee J Slap light version for the bass...the rest is Gigaclean guitars with lots-o-processing. After I had it mixed down I found the alien sound effects in a free disk that came with Music Tech magazine, so I threw it it just for the heck of it.

It\'s getting pretty bad reviews from my wife and kids.. but hey, you gotta please yourself, right?

http://sportersstudio.com/Songs/HV.mp3

Re: Giga "dirty" guitars

If they ever decide to remake V then that HAS to be the soundtrack [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Word has it the band \"The Darkness\" is bringing 80\'s hair bands back.... you might be a couple years ahead of your time but that\'s a good thing [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Somewhat strangely I was thinking about getting Backbeat only today and here it is on a piece. Even more strangely I\'ve also been wondering what Clean Guitars would sound like with Nigel, and here it is on a piece. Even more even more strangely I understand what those aliens are saying.

Enjoyed the piece, but it left me worried about my sanity.

Steve

Originally posted by Steve Rees:
    Somewhat strangely I was thinking about getting Backbeat only today and here it is on a piece. Even more strangely I\'ve also been wondering what Clean Guitars would sound like with Nigel, and here it is on a piece. Even more even more strangely I understand what those aliens are saying.

Enjoyed the piece, but it left me worried about my sanity.

Steve
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Even more strangely, my name is Steve, too. Hey..you\'re not me are you? [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

Thanks everyone listening...

Originally posted by T Parks:
    If they ever decide to remake V then that HAS to be the soundtrack [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I\'ll have to send \'em a demo..

Originally posted by J. Whaley:
    Word has it the band \"The Darkness\" is bringing 80\'s hair bands back.... you might be a couple years ahead of your time but that\'s a good thing [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Thank God for wigs... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum