• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: UnDisregard.

Share/Bookmark

UnDisregard.

Disregard.

Re: UnDisregard.

Well, I would clearly pay you the whole lot, mate. What musician doesn\'t deserve the whole meal (at least once, anyway)?

I mean, if Mike Tyson can BASH someone\'s face in for millins, then why can\'t a composer/minstrel make $1500 for a minute of music?

So, to whom do I make the check out?

Hey wait, I haven\'t even heard the bloody music yet!!! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Aaron,

I think $1500/minute is outrageous! [grin]

I\'m only willing to pay $1000 per minute and that\'s my final offer.

-- Martin

Can someone help me with algebra? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Joe,

Yes, if x+1=3, then x=2.

Got it?

-- Martin

Damnit, this is just a simple assignment. I rather you just make up a price. Anyhow, I\'m just going to blitz it and chuck some polls out myself. Thanks anyways.

Originally posted by A_Sapp:
    Damnit, this is just a simple assignment. I rather you just make up a price. Anyhow, I\'m just going to blitz it and chuck some polls out myself. Thanks anyways.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">How about a billion dollars? Or maybe zero? If I was looking for a composer and YOU OFFERED ME $1500 a minute to take your music, I\'d tell you to stuff it.

Twerp.

FYI, the top flight game composers get $2000 or more per finished minute (PFM) of music. $800 to $1000 PFM is average for mid-level game composers. Need proof? I got that.

Originally posted by dwdonehoo:
    FYI, the top flight game composers get $2000 or more per finished minute (PFM) of music. $800 to $1000 PFM is average for mid-level game composers. Need proof? I got that.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Yes Doyle, but how much for a spotty 17-year old who wants to know how much he\'s worth? I think that\'s what he was asking. $1000-$2000 a minute sounds sensible when you know what your getting, and know that you are going to get it.

Anyway, best of luck Aaron with the \'simple\' assignment. (I\'d give you a dollar, a clip round the ear, and wash my car while you\'re about it.)

Z6: Yup.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast