• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: White Grand in the movies!

Share/Bookmark

White Grand in the movies!

I\'m pleased and proud to inform you that filmscore composer and former Yes guitarist Trevor Rabin is using White Grand in several project right now. \"White on White\" and \"The Great Raid\" are two Miramax picture, that will feature the White Grand in the soundtrack.
    \"I\'m sure White Grand will be used in every project we work on, it\'s that good.\" says Trevors tech guy and co-producer Paul Linford.

Re: White Grand in the movies!

Wow, cool.... Grats... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] For all who never heard of him before: He scored \"Armageddon\" [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Impressive!.

Worra,

The demos I\'ve heard sound excellent. I was just wondering what keyboard it was programmed and optimized on. I\'ve always been a fan of my MP9500 because the pianos were programmed on its superb wooden keyboard but I\'ve yet to feel a library respond as well on it, even though a few sound better.

Wow that\'s great! Congrats Worra!

Best,

Originally posted by T Parks:
    Impressive!.

Worra,

The demos I\'ve heard sound excellent. I was just wondering what keyboard it was programmed and optimized on. I\'ve always been a fan of my MP9500 because the pianos were programmed on its superb wooden keyboard but I\'ve yet to feel a library respond as well on it, even though a few sound better.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Well, the demos that are not made by Bruce Richardson and Jeremy Whaley are actually made using different midi files colleced from the internet during the years. I\'m not this good pianist!
    I\'m sure that Jeremy and Bruce can answer your question about keyboards!
    If you would have asked me about Stratocasters, I might have been able to answer... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Worra - I\'m a bit confused by another post I saw on the forums. Is the 16-bit Halion 2 format version of the White Piano available now? Your site seems to show it as an available item.

Thanks!

Originally posted by Tarkio Road:
    Worra - I\'m a bit confused by another post I saw on the forums. Is the 16-bit Halion 2 format version of the White Piano available now? Your site seems to show it as an available item.

Thanks!
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Yes, it\'s available!

Worra,

I guess they will have to call it White on White on White after they add the White Grand to it.

-- Martin

Worra,

Any plans for an EXS version of this library?

thanks,
    jaime

I did my demos with a Roland A-90 with a straight Velocity Curve. I\'m working on some new instrumental projects and will be using White Grand. I\'ll let Worra post them when I\'m done.

BTW - last night I got done working and was about to go to bed and had an idea hit me so I turned around and sent my MIDI signal to WG - before I knew it I Had composed 2 new themes for my upcoming project and had been putzing around with WG for about an hour and a half! This is truly the most inspiring piano sample I\'ve ever used (and I promise this is an unsolicited message!)

J-

Go Back to forum