• Register
  • Help

Topic: The Egg Travels Live Vs Midi found

Share/Bookmark

The Egg Travels Live Vs Midi found

I was just tidying up my download collection and found the two files Keyboard (I think) posted which are the midi mockup and final live performed version of James Newton Howard\'s \'The Egg Travels\'.(Thanks Damon)

I remember people saying that at one point the midi version somehow got screwed up and had some of the live version mixed in, making comparisons useless. The files I\'ve got seem pretty clean. Maybe I downloaded before the screw up.

Anyway, I don\'t have an ftp site, but if anyone wants the correct midi version (1.9mb) I\'ll email it.

Cheers
    Rick

Re: The Egg Travels Live Vs Midi found

Originally posted by Chadwick:
    I was just tidying up my download collection and found the two files Keyboard (I think) posted which are the midi mockup and final live performed version of James Horner\'s \'The Egg Travels\'.

I remember people saying that at one point the midi version somehow got screwed up and had some of the live version mixed in, making comparisons useless. The files I\'ve got seem pretty clean. Maybe I downloaded before the screw up.

Anyway, I don\'t have an ftp site, but if anyone wants the correct midi version (1.9mb) I\'ll email it.

Cheers
    Rick
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Rick that would be great. ..please send me a copy to

tom@hartmanmusic.com

Thanks so much!

James Newton Howard is the composer [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

oops!

Could you send me the live version Chadwick? I have the MIDI one that I got from Simon\'s site but my live version has these long sustaining notes that muddy up most of the performance in the second half. I\'m hoping there is something wrong with it otherwise its a terrible piece of music! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Guys, this afternoon my daughter mistook the tray on the cdr for a punching bag, and now I have some maintenance to do. Should have it working in a day or so. Unfortunately, I\'d only copied the midi version over to the pc - the original was still on cd.

I\'ll get it to you as soon as poss.

Go Back to forum