• Register
  • Help

Topic: EWQL Silver question

Share/Bookmark

EWQL Silver question

After waiting several days for the folks at Soundsonline to get back to me I decided to post here what is undoubtedly a very simple question:

Is a purchaser of EWQL Silver permitted to use the library on multiple computers?

I\'m aware that most libraries can be used on more than one machine. But it never hurts to ask if you don\'t know, and this will be a determining factor regarding purchasing the library.

Thanks for any info,
    Michael

Re: EWQL Silver question

IIRC the kompakt player that comes with QLSO Silver allows for two authorizations.

HTH

-Eric

Yeah, I had some problems getting my questions responded to promptly by Soundsonline as well. I uderstand that they are swamped but at least an automated acknoledgment would be nice.
    Try sending them a couple more e-mails, I think eventually they will get beck to you.

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Thanks guys, I\'ll check it out.

Regards,
    Michael

Originally posted by michael88s:
    After waiting several days for the folks at Soundsonline to get back to me I decided to post here what is undoubtedly a very simple question:
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Michael,

We have our own forum here (in the Sound Developer area) - that\'s where you should post these questions. We don\'t monitor this forum as much as our own forum.

- Doug

Thanks Doug,

I didn\'t realize there was a separate area for sound developers. I\'ll go there- and I appreciate the info.

Michael

Go Back to forum