• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Topic: G-Town is GROWING

G-Town is GROWING

I edited the cymbal recordings tonight and the files are online, both packed and unpacked. I will later on make all gigs to self-extracting rarfiles. These Cymbals are 2 sabian 16\" and 17\" and I hope you find them useful.

Re: G-Town is GROWING

Tobias, thanks again, and again, and again.

You are doing an excellent job at sampling, and your recordings are very useful and well-planned. I had the surprise to sign on today and see that you put up some excellent snares (the kind I\'ve wanted for a long time), then I sign on again tonight to see these cymbals after working all day with the snares! Keep up the good work - what you are doing can be very helpful to any composer who comes across these.

I\'m hoping you\'ll still sample the church organ, though! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] That would be the best way to really make my day! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Awesome Tobias - and I am saying that before having tried your glass harmonica (sounds fantastic in the demo - add a ton of reverb and take off some high end and you have some very eerie sound), your cymbals or your snare ensembles!! You\'ve sampled quite a lot in a very short period of time, and offered us all your work for free. I can\'t thank you enough! I hope others pick up your idea)

I spent most of the day today re-mapping and tweaking your Snare sounds and let me tell you....I really dig your work!

You sample and edit exactly the way I like....I would hire you as an assistant in an instant!

Checking all your heads, everything was edited to within 1ms of the start of the hit....most commercial sample libraries can\'t say that!

Keep up the great work and many thanks!

your samples sounds amazing !!!
    thanks to share with us Tob

Cheers to Tob for all of his hard work and extreme generosity! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Thanks plenty Tob! Great cymbals! I was looking for some new cymbals and these are fantastic and FREE!

You RULE!

I\'d like to echo everyone else and say \"Thanks!\"

Can I put in a request? I\'d like to hear a Bass Drum given the G-Town treatment.

Tob, while you\'re at it,

can I get a large pizza with pepperoni, mushrooms, olives and jalepenos.....and MONEY....LOTS AND LOTS OF MONEY!!

Thanks man, you RAWK!

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast