• Register
  • Help

Topic: Sonar, EWQLSO problems

Share/Bookmark

Sonar, EWQLSO problems

Ok, since the other forums are somehow missing, I\'m posting this here. I\'m sure there\'s a simple way to fix this, cause it\'s driving me crazy! When I have Sonar loaded up and QLSO running, I\'ll set in a few notes on a measure, (strings for example), and give them a 4 beat, 1 measure duration. Well, after those 4 beats are up, the stupid strings keep playing and playing and playing! They will not stop until I hit the stop button! Funny thing is, if I bounce it to .wav, the mix turns out the way I had originally composed, and all the durations are held and cut off correctly. What the hell is going on? I\'d like to at least listen to what I have written CORRECTLY without hearing some strings, flutes, etc not cutting off where they are supposed to and drowning out the mix.

Please help!

Jared

Re: Sonar, EWQLSO problems

If you have a fix, let me know. I posted this on the NI site for the Kontakt player.....same problem. I have no looping occuring internally. It only seems to happen with the vst version - not the dxi version (which has had other problems). It was mentioned that Sonar\'s included vst wrapper might be the problem, but I do not know. It happens to me when using the sustain and stopping playback midway through the passage.

What version of Sonar are you using? I\'m wondering if the last patch is causing this issue. Are you using 3.1.1?

Hey Haydn - you actually replied to my NI thread, but it happened in the last couple of patches. I bought Sonar 3 Pro recently, so I didn\'t try it in 3.0, I installed the patch first. So, it occured in the same version you are running. And, yes, I have already checked all of the boxes that you mentioned. Maybe it is something small I am overlooking....... [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

The version I\'m using is Sonar 3 Producer

Jonathan,

Make sure you send the info with the problems you\'re having to Gary Garritan. Include version of GPO, Sonar and OS. I haven\'t been able to verify your problem so I don\'t have a solution. Also, you may want to post your issue in the Garritan forum.

Jared,

Have you applied either the 3.1 or 3.1.1 patch? I\'m using Sonar 3.1 Producer with both QLSO Silver and GPO without this issue.

Originally posted by Haydn:
    Jared,

Have you applied either the 3.1 or 3.1.1 patch? I\'m using Sonar 3.1 Producer with both QLSO Silver and GPO without this issue.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">CRUD....lemme go apply that update real quick [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Nope, didn\'t fix the problem. I applied both updates. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum