• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Topic: DDBE French Horn Demo...

DDBE French Horn Demo...

I recently composed this for Dan\'s horn ensembles. I hope this shows more of this wonderful library\'s capabilities!

( http://www.aaronsapp.com/Mirage.mp3 )

Re: DDBE French Horn Demo...

Simply awesome! Aaron, you have grown by leaps and bounds even since you started hanging around this community!

There is not doubt in my mind that you are destined for great things in this industry (unless you really screw up....so stay in school and don\'t do drugs!)

I particularly liked the string runs, can you give us some details on what you used on this piece besides DDBE?

Oh, one last thing, thanks for bringing attention to DDBE, it is one of the most underrated and overlooked brass libraries in existance!

Aaron, a little piece of me dies inside every times I hear something new from you. How an eleven year old can be that good takes my breath away. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    Young sir, that is fantastic. It reminded me of so many other composers at different times, yet in the end, was all Sapp. Leaps and bounds since I first heard you last year.
    Your future seems to me... assured.
    You\'re going places. Just stay away from those fast women.
    Oh yeah... and the crack

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

It posted while I was writing th3e above, but the similarities to mids post is funny. I feel like a plagerist!

I thought he was 19?

it´s really great...as always [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] !!!

That is some nice demo of a lot else (?), too... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Olomouc; Czech Republic

What other libraries you used?

Loved it!!!

Funny how some great-sounding works have impressed me, but not inspired. Your recent work especially finds me really looking forward to working on my own stuff. I think that says alot. Thank you for sharing this!

And I gotta disagree with some of the above posts. I\'d LOVE to hear what you\'d turn out on good drugs... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] As it is right now I don\'t know where your music will take me next, and I really enjoy the unpredictability. It\'s very refreshing.

yah right...aaron on drugs.... we have to break him into the alcohol first... PEEER PRESSURE!!!!

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast