• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: SALE AT SOUNDSONLINE.COM!!

Share/Bookmark

SALE AT SOUNDSONLINE.COM!!

http://www.soundsonline.com

HAPPY VALENTINE\'S DAY from your friends at EASTWEST and SOUNDSONLINE.COM

Soundsline.com spreads the love all week with our Valentine\'s Day Sale! Cupid\'s arrow has slashed prices on all of our products!!!

Get the SWEETEST prices on the hottest sound libraries at soundsonline.com

Get yourself in the loop with our latest and greatest selection of Virtual Instruments, Sample CDs and CD-ROMs.

EASTWEST/QUANTUM LEAP SYMPHONIC ORCHESTRA ON SALE UNTIL Feb 20, 2004!

For the first time ever, you can get 20% off the East West/Quantum Leap Symphonic Orchestra \"Gold\" and \"Silver\" editions, and 10% off the \"Platinum\" edition. You don\'t need to use the promotional code for these and our other Virtual Instruments - they are discounted on each product page until Friday the 20th. Remember also, you will get points for your purchase, which you can apply to future purchases.

TAKE 30% OFF ANY SAMPLE CD OR CD-ROM* UNTIL Feb 20, 2004!

Our second great VALENTINE\'S DAY promotion is 30% off* our huge range of Sample CDs and CD-ROMS!! To get this discount you must use the promotional code VALENTINE which you can insert at the check out page (you won\'t see your discount for Sample CDs and CD-ROMs until you apply the promo code on the check out page).

PROMOTIONAL CODE: VALENTINE

Soundsonline is your #1 place for the latest and greatest soundware. Your loyalty is always rewarded at soundsonline.com! Earn valuable points with each purchase you make. Points are redeemable for FREE products! For more information on our FREQUENT BUYER PROGRAM and POINTS go here - http://www.soundsonline.com/points.shtml

PLUS NO SALES TAX!!! (if you live outside of California)

To take advantage of this EXCLUSIVE OFFER - add the items you want to your SHOPPING CART.

When you get to the CHECK OUT page, enter the PROMOTIONAL code VALENTINE in the \'promotional code\' window.

Click on RECALCULATE to receive your discount.

PLEASE NOTE - YOU WILL NOT SEE YOUR DISCOUNTED PRICE UNTIL YOU GET TO THE CHECK OUT PAGE AND ENTER THE PROMOTIONAL CODE VALENTINE.

(*Discount does not apply to items already discounted in the Winter sale, items on preorder, or any Virtual Instruments that are already discounted 10-20% on their product pages. Average discount is approximately 30% off the list price for Sample CDs and CD-ROMs. Some items are discounted less. Bundle discounts or points can not be combined with promotional codes. Sale starts now, and ends Friday February 20, 2004 at midnight USA Pacific Standard Time. Please allow extra time for delivery during a sale period).

ALL ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY - SO HURRY!!!

PLEASE ALLOW EXTRA TIME FOR DELIVERY DURING A SALE PERIOD!

Re: SALE AT SOUNDSONLINE.COM!!

OK see....this is crap. I just bought QLSO Gold...like....3 weeks ago. DAMNIT! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Ah well, at least I got some points out of it. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Jared

Will this apply to Stormdrum if it\'s ACTUALLY RELEASED on the 17th?

I just received the email with this announcement FOUR times, none of which could be displayed in Outlook 2002 and was delivered as a raw text attachment with a stand-alone SoundsOnline GIF file.
    Is this a Mac mailing? I only have this with mailings from SoundsOnline and BestService. Pretty untested, IMO.

Really peter? That\'s funny, I\'ve recieved like 8 of them and then a couple other replies to that message from someone! Ha! Good news is we ALL know there\'s a sale going on [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks Doug. I hope you can afford to keep doing this cause I love buying your libraries at 30%! And when you can put \"Sounds online has never been this low\" somewhere in your message - I have an extra excuse!!!!

J-

I\'ve had 16, no B.S. First lot was 10 and then the second lot was 6!!!

I think it\'s a case of \"When good servers go bad\"

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Ben H

Then I guess the mail server discloses how many products we actually purchased from SoundsOnline [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I got eight, and have only purchased VotA from them (one time. ) [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I had 30 + of their Valentine\'s day sale email. Does it means I will have 30X20% on gold? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Hey, when I checked my e-mail this morning.... I had, no kidding... over 30 e-mails from SoundsOnline regarding their sale. And some of them had other text written from other people... some had a few profane words too... I deleted all of them. So, Doug.....what the heck\'s going on anyway??????????

Go Back to forum