• Register
  • Help

Topic: Purrrfect drums - where to buy?

Purrrfect drums - where to buy?

I found the website, but I do not care for sites that ask for all of my personal information without providing contact information: telephone, email, address. Perhaps I missed it. It wouldn\'t be the first time.

Also, my browser alerted me to a site certificate mismatch of some kind, warning of possible redirect. Anyone know where else I can purchase this highly regarded set of samples? Giga format.

Thanks Rich

Re: Purrrfect drums - where to buy?

I would highly recommend these drums. I heard that Jim Roseberry was at NAMM but wasn\'t able to meet up with him. Too bad.

Perhaps Kip at Bardstown Audio has a current phone number for Jim. You might also check the DS Soundware site for a link.

Good choice. I also own and highly recommend the brush samples if you ever need that sound. I have Jim\'s email address at home, but I\'m traveling and won\'t be home until tommorrow. If nobody else provides contact info by then, I\'ll give it to you.

Here is a link to Jim\'s contact page...

Kip McGinnis
    Bardstown Audio

OK, so I find the contact information and I call the listed phone number, which I later verified via switchboard.com .... the number has been disconnected.

Anyone have a currect telephone number and/or and explanation?

Thanks for your help.

Thanks good people! My error was in taking Google literally. First search result is this:
    http://www.studiocat.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=SC&Category_Cod e=PD
    This locaction does not link to his contact info.

It must have been too late for me to notice and consider visiting studiocat.com ... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. A google search for \"purrrfect drums\" does not even bring up \"studiocat.com.\"

In any event, thanks for the info and recommendations.

Go Back to forum