• Register
  • Help

Topic: Drumkit from hell

Share/Bookmark

Drumkit from hell

Hi all,

Has Anyone got experience with the \'Drumkit from hell\' sample library?

I\'m still looking for a real authentic sounding drumkit and am now thinking about this or the Sonic Implants Drum sample library.

Or any other advice for an authentic drumkit. I intend to use it for real heavy music and more acoustic based rock (a varied diet, you don\'t eat spaghetti every night, now do you?)

Thanks in advance,

Roba

Re: Drumkit from hell

Hi!

\"Drumkit from Hell\" is the most realistic drum sample library I have come across. It contains both left and right hand hits, which makes it quite easy to perform realistic breaks. All samples comes in both close-miked and \"room\"-miked versions. These can be mixed without phasing problems. The samples themselves sounds amazingly good and realistic.

From what you write, it seems to me that this is the perfect library for you!

Cheers!

Well I was going to get Spectrasonics BackBeat, that looks really great! Im not sure if it has single hits on it though... Eric can you tell us?

Ed

\"Drumkit from Hell\" will be available from East West (www.soundsonline.com) in 1-2 weeks. It is AWESOME!!

Doug Rogers

Is there a place to hear any demos or buy this now?

Pretty good sounding kit, I dont care much for the kik, sounds too plastic for me.. But it would work for speed metal, which is what they are aiming for with the sounds.
    I\'ll wait and get it from East West.

Originally posted by Ed:
    Well I was going to get Spectrasonics BackBeat, that looks really great! Im not sure if it has single hits on it though... Eric can you tell us?

Ed
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Hi Ed,

BackBeat contains standard loops and Groove Control loops (chopped loops with midi files to drive them), not single hits or drum kits. Sounds great, though!

Peter / emano

Go Back to forum