• Register
  • Help

Topic: GigaStudio/Garritan Strings Class in LA

Share/Bookmark

GigaStudio/Garritan Strings Class in LA

I just received a flyer in the mail from SCL (Society of Composers and Lyricists) announcing a special GigaStudio/Garritan Strings Clinic featuring Dave Casey and Dave Govett.

It is going to take place on Wed, Sept. 18 at 7:30 pm at the LA Film School on Sunset Blvd.

How cool is that? You can be sure that I will be there for this one!

Re: GigaStudio/Garritan Strings Class in LA

How do you sign up??

Hi Jo.

It\'s free if you\'re an SCL member, otherwise $15 at the door. $10 if you are a student with ID.

Be sure to introduce yourself and let us know what name you use on the forum. Casey will be demonstrating the Gigastudio and I\'ll be showing off the Garritan strings and the GigaStudio Mastery tutorial a bit.
    See you there.
    Dave

Any other clinics planned?? either in LA or elsewhere??
    ..wish I could be there the 18th..... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Yves

Originally posted by David Govett:
    Be sure to introduce yourself and let us know what name you use on the forum. Casey will be demonstrating the Gigastudio and I\'ll be showing off the Garritan strings and the GigaStudio Mastery tutorial a bit.
    See you there.
    Dave
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">I look forward to meeting you, Dave! Any idea what the \"special pricing\" on Garritan Strings will be? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

That\'s my birthday, but I REEEAAALLLY want to come!!! I\'ll do my best to get there. Would love to meet y\'all face to face. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I\'ll look into what Tascam, Garritan and perhaps me will have in store for possible clinic discounts. I have heard that SCL members can get 25 percent group discounts on some products.
    Be back Tuesday with what I know.
    Cheers
    Dave

As it turns out I will also be flying down to LA for this clinic on the 18th. So, I will be available to answer technical questions about GOS, take suggestions, etc. (try to keep that a gentle \"etc.\"!) Or you may just want to come by to say \"hi.\" I\'m looking forward to meeting some of you while I\'m there.

Tom

When is the European tour planned? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum