• Register
  • Help

Topic: Legend of Erthia - Main Theme (With Medieval Battle Video)

Share/Bookmark

Legend of Erthia - Main Theme (With Medieval Battle Video)

I have already shared the full main theme (final) before. I wanted to see how this would fit into a nice realtime 3d medieval battle. The video only uses a portion of the composition. I just wanted to share the composition with true visuals! The footage was taken from my own in-game experience. It is a tough game to play :/ but loads of fun!

Libraries Used:
    - Shevannai
    - Vienna Appassionata Strings SE
    - Vienna Epic Horns
    - Big Bang 2
    - Olympus Micro Choir (Soundirion)

Regards,

Richard

Re: Legend of Erthia - Main Theme (With Medieval Battle Video)

Hi Richard,

Although I really hate battle games, I can appreciate them a little better with music like yours to it. What the eye refuses to see is compensated with music of high quality. (I might as well close my eyes and enjoy the theme!)

Max

Thanks for the feedback Max! The battle games may not be for all! Appreciate the comment of the music making it better!

Regards,

Richard

Looks like you have a head for this sort of thing...well had a head anyway.

Fits the mood nicely. Which game did you use for this? Doesn't look like one I'm familiar with.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Bendshadler View Post
    Looks like you have a head for this sort of thing...well had a head anyway...
    HAhahahahaha!

It's you at your best, Richard - I'm with Max - good heavens I don't need to see yet more slug 'em out, slice 'em up battles - don't know why people don't get tired of the same, violent scenes over and over and Over! Cool music, though.

Randy

@Daniel:
    The game is Chivalry: Medieval Warfare. It is an online medieval fighting game where you just attack others LOL! There are different modes: team deathmatch, free for all, conquest, 1 on 1 duel, and more. It's pretty intense and hard but fun!

Hehehe! I lost my head!

It is indeed a violent but fantasy/medieval setting to match that of LOE. However, LOE doesn't have that kind of violence visually. There will be some pretty in depth parts in the story though.

Thanks for the listen guys! Next time I am going to do a calmer game to use for footage.

Regards,

Richard

Go Back to forum