• Register
  • Help

Topic: demos on-line

Share/Bookmark

demos on-line

The new Grandioso Bosendorfer is ready for reproduction. Expected release is in a month.
    We finally updated our website with some great new demos, including the \"Border Country\" (composed and performed by Bruce Mitchell, Copyright SOCAN) and the demo from Chris Nicolaides (Axiamusic). Listen at PMI

More info soon!
    Michiel Post

Re: demos on-line

Sounds amazing Michiel!

Great quality piano library!

Maarten

Hi Michiel,

You are always surprising me. I never expected to see my music alongside Beethovens. Good Grief!

The more I use this piano the more I like it. Very clean and powerful. Probably the best I\'ve ever used.

Wishing you great success with this new product!

P.S. Now where\'s that Concert Harp?

Originally posted by B.Mitchell:
    Hi Michiel,
    Probably the best I\'ve ever used.

P.S. Now where\'s that Concert Harp?
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Hi Bruce,
    That sounds like my sales pitch! I\'m glad we\'ve finished this project and hope you\'ll enjoy the library.

The Concert Harp...is in the pipeline. Difficult to find the right instrument as I\'m not too famailiar with them. The Amsterdam Concertgebouw Orchestra has a couple of good ones, but their musician is extremely anti-sampling minded. i have difficulty communicating with her. When I know how to solve this I can start.
    Keep you posted.

Michiel Post

I\'m so happy to read about a new grandioso series piano by Mr. Post.

I\'m a proud user of PMI Steinway Grandioso: I never succeded in using a sampled piano libary \"freely\" and \"happily\". What I\'m trying to say (or better: write) is that every piano library I\'ve been using for some time always started to disappoint me after a couple hours spent playing it. Bad splits, artificial notes, insufficient layers, everything translates into: unusable, unreal. These two words easily mean \"no inpiration\", no way of creating what you have in your mind.

Using PMI Steinway Grandioso, I\'ve been able to realize a project I\'ve been thinking about for at least 2 years:
    \"Feelings unnoticed\", my second album, will contain solo piano improvisations: 14 tracks of PURE improvisation (hit the record button, play, hit the stop button and listen). Nothing but Grandioso Steinway by Mr. Post could have been used for such a project: that library is my personal companion of every night I spend improvising at the keyboard.

After having visited PMI at Amsterdam I realized that I not only have the chance to capture my inspiration (by having an instrument that perfectly behaves as I like when playing), but I also know a real professional sound designer/engineer as Michiel Post is.

I take the chance to greet Mr.Post again and write a big \"thanks\" for the nice chat we had at PMI.

For further informations about PMI Grandioso and my second album \"Feelings unnoticed\" featuring PMI Steinway Grandioso, I strongly suggest you to visit:

www.albertorizzoschettino.com/pmi/grandioso.html

you fill find an in-deep review of that piano library (which I believe interesting because it\'s been made by BOTH the producing side-PMI and the customer side-MYSELF so you have more than one point of view) and some free mp3s containing a perfect dry recording of some piano pieces by me.

Again, if you are curious to know how it feels to have a sampled piano that behaves just like your mind/heart/hand want, try the Grandioso series and you will not be disappointed. No need for other piano libraries..and now everything\'s better! you can choose your piano timbre Steinway or Bosendorfer, while having the same perfect sampling methods!

Musically,
    Alberto Rizzo Schettino

---
    www.albertorizzoschettino.com

For further informations about PMI Grandioso and my second album \"Feelings unnoticed\" featuring PMI Steinway Grandioso, I strongly suggest you to visit:

www.albertorizzoschettino.com/pmi/grandioso.html

you fill find an in-deep review of that piano library (which I believe interesting because it\'s been made by BOTH the producing side-PMI and the customer side-MYSELF so you have more than one point of view) and some free mp3s containing a perfect dry recording of some piano pieces by me.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Alberto,

I just checked out your demos at the above link. Very impressive and enjoyable to listen to, however it would also be nice to hear the same tracks with reverb, EQ etc. Also, thanks for the picture of you and Michiel. (So THAT\'s what Mr. Post looks like . . . !

Regards,

Lawrence

PS - Anyone interested in the Grandioso Steinway should check out Alberto\'s site.

Many thanks Lawrence for all the good words you wrote about my music and my site!

My grandioso page just has dry mp3s for the moment because I still have to enter my recording sessions for \"Feelings unnoticed\": I managed to record some dry tracks quickly, because I had to go on holiday but wanted to put something for you to listen anyway.

I will soon put other wet mp3s of the same pieces so that you can actually compare the behaviour of all the different settings.

I hope to be able to put a Grandioso-Bosendorfer page on my site as well, containing another in-deep review and some mp3s of the SAME pieces from the Steinway page, so that you can also compare the different behaviour of the two pianos.

Big thanks again for supporting me with all those good words: please consider that without Mr. Post kindness and professionality those pages on my site would have never come out.

Musically,
    Alberto

My PMI Bosendorfer 290 Grandioso page is ready on my site...
    still under construction but already containing one sample mp3.
    www.albertorizzoschettino.com/pmi/bosendorfer.html
    Defenately worth to look, listen and visit again when complete
    Enjoy,
    Alberto
    --------------------
    For informations about me and resources for the electronic musician, visit:
    www.albertorizzoschettino.com

Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar

[quote]Originally posted by Michiel Post:
    The Concert Harp...is in the pipeline. Difficult to find the right instrument as I\'m not too famailiar with them. The Amsterdam Concertgebouw Orchestra has a couple of good ones, but their musician is extremely anti-sampling minded. i have difficulty communicating with her. When I know how to solve this I can start.
    Keep you posted.

Michiel Post
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Maybe an extended meeting at the Bulldog?

Go Back to forum