• Register
  • Help

Topic: Logic seems to not reconize aria player.

Logic seems to not reconize aria player.

Model Name: iMac
    Model Identifier: iMac14,3
    Processor Name: Intel Core i7
    Processor Speed: 3.1 GHz
    Number of Processors: 1
    Total Number of Cores: 4
    L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB
    L3 Cache: 8 MB
    Memory: 16 GB
    Logic 10.0.6
    Mavericks 10.9.2

Hi, I've installed my four garritan libraries (GPO4, JABB3, COMB2, WORLD) and aria player (AU and standalone). I've authorized the libraries with the cards, no problem till this moment. But when I launched Logic to find Garritan sounds in there this option wasn't available. While standalone version works very well, AU version doesn't seem to be there, there isn't the option for garritan in the instrument list.

How could I solve this problem, thanks for the attention and answer.

Re: Logic seems to not reconize aria player.

Hi there,

When you open a new file in Logic selecting one instrument (software or other), the you see in the main window - most left side - a slider with on top of it buttons (Setting, EQ, Instrument, Audio FX, Send, Stereo Out, Read). Click Instrument and you will see two little arrows. Click on them and a drop down menu opens. At the bottom of the menu you will find AU instruments with a submenu (Apple, Garritan...) From here, you will be able to choose the Garritan instruments.

If Logic opens the own instrument library first, you can skip that by deselecting that in the opening window. You can do that also by clicking the drawer at the left top. Then you will se that instrument slider I've mentioned above.

Re: Logic seems to not reconize aria player.

Thanks for your answer.

I've installed the most current version of Aria and the problem was solved, anyway.

But you help me a lot, thank you again.

Go Back to forum