• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: To Eric Persing

To Eric Persing

Welcome [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I personally am very happy to have you visiting this site.

but I\'m sure it goes the same for many of the other people here.

boy am I gonna get a kiss award on MIRC for this one.

Re: To Eric Persing

Yeah wellcome from me too! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Yep Eric,

You\'re work is usually one or more of the tastier parts of just about every job I do, whether it\'s DR I or II or Metamorphosis. Once I\'ve got SX up, I\'ll be sticking Stylus in there as well.

Melbourne, Australia

Hiya Eric...

Welcome... I am relatively new here too... Care for a bowl of noodles and beer??? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Anyway, Stylus is awesome!!! Saved me hours and hours programming rhythm parts... And I still haven\'t started editing the individual zones yet!!!

meeehoon [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Metamorphosis just got 5 out of 5 in latest issue of Electronic Musician - Congrats [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] .

I have used Metamorphosis in 2 of my bass demoes:

Hmmm let me join the line here...

Welcome Eric.

I was at your presentation of the Stylus series in Amsterdam, with DMM. Joris de Man (another forum member here) talked to you for a bit about why you didn\'t do orchestral libraries. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks for coming to \'our\' forum. Isn\'t it all you could ever dream of in a forum? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Hi Eric, now that I have the chance I would like to tell you how much I\'ve enjoyed the libraries I\'ve purchased by you. Especially Distorted Reality I and II.

You\'re a very talented sound designer, and your libraries are incredible time-savers. You could be working as a sound engineer/technician at some composer\'s studio [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

New York City

Has there been an Elvis siting? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I haven\'t seen any posts by Mr. Persing. Anyway, if you are out there Eric, I too welcome you and want to thank you for the creativity you bring to much of my work.

That\'s what I call a nice welcome [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Thanks giys!

I\'ve been a lurker here for some time. One thing I won\'t be doing is getting into any of the developer fist fights I see here so often (although it makes some of the most entertaining reading on the web!)

Also, since I\'m just a casual reader, I promise not to announce any new Spectrasonics products here [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

(especially since we aren\'t doing any more new sample libraries...only custom-created virtual instruments from now on)

Maarten...very cool that you came to the Amsterdam clinic...did we meet? I\'m a huge fan of your demos...absolutely great!

You guys certainly have a great group here....the discussion is always lively and I\'ve laughed out loud more than a couple times at some of the more hilarious postings.

All the best,

(aka: Eric Persing from Spectrasonics/Graceland)

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast