• Register
  • Help

Topic: EWSQLO-SYLVER Steinway B demo

Share/Bookmark

EWSQLO-SYLVER Steinway B demo

hi,

http://www.audiolivepro.com/Concerto_demo_steinwayb.mp3

(the orchestra was programmed very fast - but the piano is recorded without midi - i play directly)

I play the concerto in live with the EWSQLO-Sylver piano.

You can hear the very good sound of the piano.

Regards,

Olivier

Re: EWSQLO-SYLVER Steinway B demo

Hi Oliver,

good choice for a mockup. You are having some problems with the attack and mixing.
    The attack on the strings are to slow for some passages - try to use more different articulation - you need a faster attack on the quarter and eighth notes. The woodwind is too loud compared with the rest of the intruments. Also , I heard some strange releases on the string at the begining , the articulation that you used is for longer notes - I don´t remember exactly which program has it but try to change it - some probrams have the same samples for playing faster notes [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] !!!

So everything we are hearing here is EWQL Silver with the Accompaniment just set to a standard midi file or are there other libraries as well?

Originally posted by leogardini:
    Hi Oliver,

good choice for a mockup. You are having some problems with the attack and mixing.
    The attack on the strings are to slow for some passages - try to use more different articulation - you need a faster attack on the quarter and eighth notes. The woodwind is too loud compared with the rest of the intruments. Also , I heard some strange releases on the string at the begining , the articulation that you used is for longer notes - I don´t remember exactly which program has it but try to change it - some probrams have the same samples for playing faster notes [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] !!!
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">right !!!!

a lot of work to make better the orchestra part !

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

sorry for that !

it\'s just to hear the piano !

The piano part isn\'t a midi - i play directly on a mp9000 keyboard !

Regards,

Olivier

I actually like it - I mean we always hear polished demos - this is rough and gives those of us thinking about buying it an idea of what it can sound like at it\'s worse which is still pretty good conpared to
    say AO like I reguarly use. Nice piano playing [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum