• Register
  • Help

Topic: New Demo Composition

Share/Bookmark

Re: New Demo Composition

Sounds like Dan Dean Solo Brass to me...

Ewen

For a \"first,\" demo, that sounds pretty damn good. Congrats.

New Demo Composition

For anyone interested, I just finished up an action theme. I\'ve been doing mock-ups for a while, but this is my first composition. First time for everything! So when you bash it, keep that in mind please. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

The thing uses 36 tracks in cubase, almost brought my system to its knees. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

http://members.chello.nl/j.vangemert/thebattle.mp3

Enjoy! (or not, heh)

Originally posted by Sovereign:
    For anyone interested, I just finished up an action theme. I\'ve been doing mock-ups for a while, but this is my first composition. First time for everything! So when you bash it, keep that in mind please. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

The thing uses 36 tracks in cubase, almost brought my system to its knees. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

http://members.chello.nl/j.vangemert/thebattle.mp3

Enjoy! (or not, heh)
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Sovereign,

I thoroughly enjoyed your piece. I specially enjoyed the beginning, and the brass harmonies.

You must have been doing mockups for a long time, and it served you well, because this is very good as a first composition.

What library did you use for the brass, if I may ask?

Thanks for sharing your work with us, and keep going at it!

Ruben

Ewen wins the jackpot, Dan Dean Solo Brass it is. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum