• Register
  • Help

Topic: Blood Moon 2014 Lunar Eclipse - Tara's Theme (SFA Arrangement)

Share/Bookmark

Blood Moon 2014 Lunar Eclipse - Tara's Theme (SFA Arrangement)

Here is a something super cool! I captured the blood moon lunar eclipse of 2014 with my camcorder !!! The camera is a bit shaky, it is so hard to hold the darn thing still!

I used Tara's Theme (Symphony for an Angel Arrangement) in this video. It is my favourite arrangement to her theme, and I felt it fit the video nicely in remembrance as I gazed into the night sky.

Libraries Used:
    Garritan Instant Orchestra and Personal Orchestra (Everything but the magical marktree)
    EWQLSO Silver Edition (Magical Marktree AKA Marktree in the various metals patch)

Regards,

Richard

Re: Blood Moon 2014 Lunar Eclipse - Tara's Theme (SFA Arrangement)

Hi Richard,

Once again, the beautiful music makes it. The moon captures are not that good, but the music is top.

Thanks for sharing,

Max

Hehe, thanks Max for the feedback! It is a basic camcorder 720 x 480 shot. It was really hard to hold the camera still, but it was better than the digital camera. I tried to take the digital camera shot but all I got was a black sky didn't even capture the moon at all. Thanks for the listen,

Regards

Richard

Hello Richard, I really enjoyed the music here! It was nice to see the eclipse, even if it was a bit blurry It was still better than my view here - it was completely cloudy that night.

The music is very peaceful, I'm not sure if I've heard this particular arrangement before, it was very lovely!

Thanks for sharing!
    Michael Obermeyer, Jr.
    youtube channel
    soundclick page

Thanks Michael, I am glad you enjoyed listening to piece! I created this arrangement early 2013. It was a part of Save Tara - Symphony for an Angel: The First Movement. The composition is over 15 minutes in length and this arrangement to her theme played just before the final passage to the movement.

Here is a video clip from SFA with the part where this arrangement is played.

Regards,

Richard

Go Back to forum