• Register
  • Help

Topic: "Blackeyed Peas"

Share/Bookmark

"Blackeyed Peas"

Y'all,

Here is my little country thang called "Blackeyed Peas"(rebel caviar).

http://www.alexandermusic.com/resour...ckeyedPeas.mp3

Regards to all.

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Re: "Blackeyed Peas"

Hello Larry!

You always have a way with titles, and this is no exception! After having lived in Georgia for 5 years, I am familiar with the status of Blackeyed Peas as caviar

This is such a great tune, very energetic! Short, but sweet - I enjoyed the listen! Thanks for sharing!
    Michael Obermeyer, Jr.
    youtube channel
    soundclick page

Quote Originally Posted by sanyarem View Post
    Hello Larry!

You always have a way with titles, and this is no exception! After having lived in Georgia for 5 years, I am familiar with the status of Blackeyed Peas as caviar

This is such a great tune, very energetic! Short, but sweet - I enjoyed the listen! Thanks for sharing!
    Thanks for the nice compliments, Mister Mikey. You have always supported me and I appreciate it.

My best to you.

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Larry, I have grown to enjoy your stuff. You are a great composer, and you have a lot of stuff done, EH! Another piece that makes me happy flappy! You know how to bring out the shaking in me Larry! SHAKAROOOOOOOOOOOOO! LOL! A great piece it is. Thanks for the share!

Regards,

Your Canada Friend Ricardo!

Quote Originally Posted by Larry G. Alexander View Post
    Thanks for the nice compliments, Mister Mikey. You have always supported me and I appreciate it.

My best to you.

Larry

Quote Originally Posted by sururick View Post
    Larry, I have grown to enjoy your stuff. You are a great composer, and you have a lot of stuff done, EH! Another piece that makes me happy flappy! You know how to bring out the shaking in me Larry! SHAKAROOOOOOOOOOOOO! LOL! A great piece it is. Thanks for the share!

Regards,

Your Canada Friend Ricardo!
    Thanks very much, Mister Canada Dude! It's always good to hear from you, Eh.

Best,

Larry, Texas Dude
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Go Back to forum